Students build upon the foundation developed in Spanish 1. They continue to build vocabulary, learn new verb tenses and other grammar concepts, and they increase their ability to communicate with others. They learn new concepts, like reflexive verbs, infinitive expressions, commands, the imperfect tense. The course will continue building on vocabulary, grammar concepts and communicating effectively in the target language. You will explore new countries where Spanish is spoken and continue to keep abreast of current events in the Spanish-speaking world.
- Comprehension of the material presented in Spanish 1 is vital for success in Spanish 2.
- The present progressive is useful to describe what is happening now, but English speakers must take care not to overuse it in Spanish.
- The reflexive tense is primarily used to discuss actions that are done to oneself.
- Object pronouns are vital to communication in Spanish and English.
- Certain verbs in Spanish require the use of an indirect object pronoun.
- The Preterite tense is a common and important way to express the past in Spanish.
- Like the Preterite, the Imperfect also plays an important role in discussing the past.
- The Preterite and the Imperfect have distinct shades of meaning and must be used accordingly.
|S.No.||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Subject Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Examination Fee||$ 100||To be paid within 3 months of Registration.|
Grade 9 - 12