World of STEAM
Each aspect of the arts relies on science and technology. In The World of STEAM, students will learn why the eye sees color, how a dancer uses gravity and what makes a sound wave travel. The arts, science and technology are intertwined, now more than ever. Understanding the science behind the art will elevate students to a new level of creativity.
- Anatomy: Discover the relationship between art and the human anatomy.
- Light: Explore reflection and absorption and break down the science to better apply it to your artistic works.
- Geometry: Understand the basics of drawing by using geometric shapes to create a balanced composition.
- Water: Take a closer look at the science of water and its importance in the arts.
- Technology: Learn about the technology behind microphones, lighting and other equipment used in performances.
- Music and math: Breakdown the math behind music to better understand music notation and organization.
- Sound: Learn about the science behind sound waves and how they travel.
- Biology: Take a step by step approach to breaking down the biology of dancing.
- Engineering: Analyze how math and science is used in architecture and building design.
|S.No.||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Subject Fee||$ 200||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Examination Fee||$ 100||To be paid within 3 months of Registration.|
Grade 9 - 12